Monday, August 7, 2017

8/7/17-Final 7+1 days of Angelick Invocations (Phase 1 of Frater I.I.I. HGA work)

8/7/17

Completion of Phase 1 of Frater I.I.I. HGA work-calling upon the HGA Angel's presence during the Hour of Luna.





Completed Phase 1 of my HGA work-and this morning was Absolutely Amazing!!! 


Went through the normal process-setting the HGA in Luna sigil out-




lighting the candles-moving them to a triangle-apex upwards for the Masculine aspects of my HGA-through the GD calculations and gender specifics regards the Hebrew letters...lit the candles and added incense...




(Interesting side note-the charcoal tab would go out on its own accord ALL week-except for Today-when it burned completely out-filling the room with the Wonderful smell of the Incense of Abramelin) 


-Anointed my forehead with the Anointed Oil of Abramelin




...intoned the Invocation. At the point where I would vibrate the Divine Name-it started slowly-then progressed Significantly-to the point where it went well past the number of letters in the Name (15 letters/15 Vibratory Naming)-and begin to automatically change in pitch...interesting experience...and by the end-my Whole Body was Buzzing with energy-the hairs on my arms were standing at attention...





Consider Phase 1st of my Holy Guardian Angel a SUCCESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment